- SKU: KLIM3901-000-000-011
Viper Pro Snow Goggle
Be notified when this item is back in stock.Notify me
Klim Viper Pro Snow Goggles
The KLIM VIPER/VIPER PRO redefines the riding experience on the snow. The VIPER is engineered to provide the best optical clarity, vision, field of view (F.O.V.) and fit experience. Ventilation and moisture management systems aggressively combat fogging. Integrating a super-thin frame design, the Viper is compatible with a wide range of open-face helmets.
- Superior optical clarity and vision
- Precisely engineered goggle systems aggressively combat fogging
- Compatible with open face klim helmets and most open face helmets
- FOV+ frame geometry for maximum field of view
- Tri-tested polycarb uv400 dual lens
- Fogtech hd anti-fog lens coating
- Triple layer breathable face foam
- Includes premium cleaning cloth/storage bag
- Strap outriggers*
- Snowmobile-spec oversized face foam*
- Air force induction (a.f.i.)*
- 46mm wide goggle strap*
- * features exclusive to viper pro.
The best off-road goggle should perform for every rider and withstand extreme conditions. After sourcing the best materials and methods around the globe, klim is the first to offer gemineye anti-fog. Rather than a simple hand application on one side of the lens, we dip the entire inner lens in the gemineye formula as a shield against fog up to 3x longer than competitor lenses.
F.O.V. + Geometry
Every dimension of the viper goggle skeleton has been meticulously engineered to provide the most unobtrusive peripheral field of view (FOV) available. from frame dimensions and strap outrigger angles and foam3 (see below) system, every component of the viper goggle is designed to disappear from your vision as soon as you put it on. intense engineering allows the viper to combine high-peripheral vision with airchamber (see below) maximum volume construction—providing the unique benefits of a deep-chambered goggle that doesn’t impede your vision.
Polycarb premium uv400 lens
Klim developed the polycarb premium lens with an extremely advanced polycarbonate (pc) outer lens for a more durable and scratch resistant experience.
Air force induction and freshair ventilation
Be advised, the viper goggle is a high-airflow goggle and is meant to perform in the most extreme conditions. proceed with caution as the *air forced induction (a.f.i) intake forces air through the top of the frame and helps harvest airflow that may have been blocked by your helmet brow. combined with freshair lower and upper frame the klim viper goggle’s airchamber is continuously restored with clean air.
Viper Foam Systems
Klim utilizes two exclusive foam structures in the viper goggle to provide maximum breathability, durability and comfort. by sourcing unique foam composites, klim enhances rider comfort by completely managing moisture throughout the goggle system. the key is to move and remove moisture. combined with airchamber dimensions, fresh air ventilation and *oversized face foam for extra comfort the viper foam systems continue the focus on providing clear vision in all conditions.
Radvent Frame Vent Foam:
Klim, in conjunction with Gore Labs, documented breathability and air-permeability performances of numerous frame vent foam structures. through this research, klim found the perfect lens ventilation foam. our radvent foam provides dust and debris-blocking properties with air permeability and breathability performance equal-to much less dense foams. this allows maximum air and water vapor to escape without allowing dust or other debris to penetrate the airchamber.
Foam 3+ Face Foam
- High-wicking face contact fabric transports sweat off your skin quickly to keep a fresh, dry junction between your face and the goggle. antimicrobial properties keep this thin layer of hyper-wicking fabric fresh while it constantly transports moisture into stage 2.
- Medical-grade foam absorption properties help make klim’s stage 2 foam the most potent sweat dispersing foam structure available. its superior encapsulating functionality can hold more moisture, allowing it to evaporate quicker and more completely than any other foam. stage 2 also incorporates high-quality antimicrobial properties to reduce funk and eliminate foam failure due to microbial attacks.
- Strong barrier foam adheres to the viper frame and provides the foundation for the foam3 system. its higher-density structure is perfect for holding tight to the frame and provides awesome durability and adhesion.