- Helps increase fuel economy
- 1 fl. oz. treats 32 gallons of diesel fuel
- Makes engines start easier, run smoother
- Cannot be overdosed
- Disperses bacteria without the use of poisons/biocides
- Reduces all emissions, including carcinogenic, particulate smoke – eliminates diesel soot
- Stabilizes diesel fuel for up to two years
- Lowers fuel system maintenance
- Eliminates carbon build-up from burners, injectors and exhaust components
INITIAL DOSAGE: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 16 gallons (60 L) of fuel.
REFILL: Add 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) for every 32 gallons (120 L) of fuel.
Always add Star Tron just before each fuel fillup. Remove cap and pour the prescribed amount into tank. Overdosing is not harmful.