- SKU: KPX195661
LS2 Valiant Modular Helmet Solid
Be notified when this item is back in stock.Notify me
With dual certification, the Valiant offers the benefits of a full-face helmet and of an open-face helmet. And it’s very quiet when closed. The chin bar flips back 180 degrees, allowing open face riding without compromising the helmet aerodynamics.
The Valiant has a fully adjustable dynamic ventilation to help control inside airflow to keep you comfortable. Equipped with a built-in sun visor and quick release straps, the helmet is also designed to allow the use of a communication system.
To fully enjoy your outings, get the Valiant helmet for maximum versatility!
*Available in various colors and finishes.
- Shell: KPA (kinetic polymer alloy)
- Shield: scratch-resistant and anti-fog, with quick-release system (no tool required
- Sunvisor: built-in, quick release button
- Ventilation system: adjustable flow-through
- Retention system: quick-release device
- Liner: moisture-wicking, removable and washable, with anti-bacterial and odour-resistant fabric
- Padding: multi-density EPS, cut with 3D laser cutting technology
- Compatible communication system: Linkin Ride Pal 3
- Shells: 2
- Shape: Intermediate oval
- Weight: 1700 g ± 50 g
- Certified: DOT and ECE 22.05