Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Devil May Care 2020 Helmet
The Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet comes jam packed with the great features of the Qualifier and also includes the ProTint Photochromatic Face Shield at an impressive price.
The RevZilla gear specialists have been rolling through miles and time zones faster than Marquez powers through laps at Sachsenring, which is to say pretty darn fast. Having just returned from Cologne, Germany and Intermot 2014, they have seen the best of what’s new, what’s fun, and what is worth reporting in the ever-expanding moto-verse. From bikes cranking out 300 hp, to the tip of the spear with regards to new helmets, apparel, and motorcycle accessories, they saw it, rocked it, and are back here at RevZilla HQ ready to keep you informed so that you can make the most out of your time on two wheels.
One of the hottest items from the International Motorcycle, Scooter, and E-Bike Fair (Intermot) was the Bell Qualifier DLX Helmet. When it was unveiled in Germany it was shown to have several incredibly cool features that were not applicable to previous iterations. Most notably, it was announced that this helmet would come with a free ProTint photochromatic face shield. This is far-out for a helmet of any ilk, much less one that will come at an entry-level price point.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- ProTint Photochromatic Shield included
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Includes chin curtain and breath deflector
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified