- Coarse open-pore outer foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Fused outer and inner elements prevent dirt and grime from being lodged between layers, unlike Twin Air, this can be a problem with inferior two piece designs. Trapped particles can restrict airflow. And if dirt works its way into your engine, a pinhead sized granule will gouge your cylinder, piston and rings like a bullet.
- Designed to be smaller than stock filters to increase the airspace around the filter.