- SKU: KPX705484
Turning Point Hustler Propeller Fits Johnson/Evinrude, Fits Honda, Fits Mercury, Fits Mercruiser, Fits OMC, Fits Volvo, Fits Suzuki, Fits Yamaha - Aluminum
Save 0% Off MSRP
- Stainless steel blade geometry used in aluminum propellers results in superior performance. Higher efficiency equals better fuel economy, better top end, faster hole shot, and excellent cornering and handling.
- Vent holes in the propeller’s barrel allow exhaust gases to escape, reducing water density around the propeller’s blades during acceleration. This causes the propeller to rotate faster at slower speeds resulting in more horsepower. More horsepower at lower speeds means faster acceleration and a faster hole shot. Turning Point is the only manufacturer offering this race proven feature in our Hustler aluminum propellers on most models (selected models only 13” & 14” diameter 17+ Pitch).
- Higher rake angles tighten the vortex produced by the propellers, adding to boat lift and overall performance.
- Through aggressive rake and cupping.
- Maximizing exhaust flow increases horsepower and top end speed.
- Accelerating and channeling water to minimize slip increases performance and fuel economy.
- Turning Point’s 5 step process creates a uniform, durable, high quality, and attractive finish that protects the aluminum from corrosion.
- Works with Mercury ® Flo-Torq II ® , Michigan Wheel ® XHS ® , and Solas ® Rubex™ hub kit systems. NOTE: Not applicable with Turning Point’s 10, 20 and 200 Hub Kit series.
- Turning Point offers its unique hub and housing system from 8hp to 300+hp, a range of engines unmatched in the industry. Propeller and Hub Kit systems covered by USA and worldwide patents
- Utilizing high tech shock absorbing polymers and a solid brass spindle, the Turning Point hubs will not corrode or break like competing hubs, and are covered by an industry leading Lifetime Warranty. Each hub’s one piece design ensures simple housing replacement, making a prop change quick and easy.