The Thor Terrain gear is just as rugged as it is versatile, so you’re ready to go wherever your ride takes you. An over-the-boot pant design helps prevent rocks, roost, and rain from entering your boots, while ensuring a comfortable fit. When things start heating up, just flip open the convertible knee vents and feel the flow. Utilizing an ultra-durable poly-nylon combo, the Terrain pants are built to withstand the rigorous abuses of off road riding.
- Non-tapered lower leg construction allows for easy over the boot placement
- Internal gaiter at boot
- Purpose built TPR
- Comfort mesh liner
- Interior hip pocket
- Refined chassis for increased comfort and performance
- Abrasion-tolerant materials, durable construction, and full grain leather knee panels provide coverage in crucial areas
- Adjustable side cinches, snap buttons, and ratchet-style closure tailors to the unique build of every rider
- Polyester and nylon are combined with double stitch for a pant that is made to last. Hour after hour on the trails.
- Two zippered pockets for storage
- Hook and Loop panels above the knee can be opened to expose air intakes
- Adjustable snap button ankle closure
- Reflective accents enhance visibility
- YKK zippers
- Sublimated no fade graphics