- SKU: MSDSIS-REA
SIDI Rex Air Boots
Save 0% Off MSRP
Be notified when this item is back in stock.Notify me
SIDI Rex Air Boots
Taking their place at the forefront of rider technology, the SIDI Rex Boots feature cutting-edge closure mechanisms, an ergonomic entry system, unmatched adjustability, and progressive protection to make them one of the most comfortable and secure sport boots on the market.
Constructed using SIDI's exclusive, heavily perforated Technomicro base material with strategically placed padded elastic panels that widen as your foot passes through, the Rex Boots offer an easy, uncomplicated fit. In lieu of tedious laces or limiting ratcheted buckles, the Rex Boots utilize SIDI's proprietary Tecno-3 Push Closure System. Three separate and adjustable steel cable closures are released and secured by circular dials with push buttons that allow the dial's arm to be lifted and rotated for increased closing pressure. The mechanisms located at the shin and ankle pull from the center while the instep mechanism pulls from the boot's inner edge to create a symmetrical closure and ensure a firm, confident fit.
The Rex's single ankle support brace, comprised of fiberglass-infused nylon, restricts lateral movements and reinforces the internal and external ankle joint to offer increased support and stability. Additionally, air vents positioned at the bottom of the brace are operated by an accessible, aerodynamic button to provide optional airflow. Using a similar slider mechanism, an extra air vent is incorporated into the toe slider that offers increased optional airflow over your little piggies. In addition to the venting scheme, small slots located at the central point of the ankle support brace allow heat and perspiration to escape from within the Rex Boots keeping you cool, dry, and focused lap after lap.
- Perforated Technomicro base material
- SIDI's exclusive Tecno-3 Push Closure System
- Elastic panels in the front and rear of the boot in flex areas for maximum comfort
- A single ankle support brace, nylon material infused with fiberglass fibers, joins the internal and external ankle joint for more support
- The exterior ankle support brace is equipped with air vents
- Small ventilation slots at the center of the support brace
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Double-stitched in all high-stress areas
- Fully encapsulated heel cup
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Toe slider comprised of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and fitted with an air intake and an innovative alloy insert
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont® polymer toe shift pad