Sidi Denver Boots
A Sidi Design Series (S.D.S.) shoe, the Denver was created by Sidi’s engineering/design team and features a rugged work boot look.
- The Upper is constructed of high-quality top-grain leather.
- The upper is double stitched in all high-stress areas.
- Internally padded to the top of the shoe for max comfort.
- Plush fabric at the inner top of the boot for comfort.
- Vented polyester lining.
- Non-slip rubber lug sole.
- Internal outer ankle protective caps.
- Reinforced internal heel and toe areas.
- The Denver features two different entry/egress systems. The rider can choose between the lace-up closure with metal eyelets or the zip closure with a Velcro flap at the top.
- Plush fabric is used on the inner top portion of the boot to ensure the rider's lower leg does not chaff when wearing shorter socks.
- Plush removable inner sole.
- Leather, double-stitched, shift pad.
- Rear boot pull tab.