- SKU: 045162
Razorback Infrared Belt Temp Gauge - 3.0 Edition high belt temperatures
This gauge is available with different lengths of sensor cabling (dependant on vehicle make/model), outlined here:
- RBT10-15 (045165): 15 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am X3 Max, Polaris RZR 4, Arctic Cat/Textron Offroad Wildcat (4dr.)
- RBT10-12 (045164): 12 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am X3, Polaris RZR, Arctic Cat/Textron Offroad Wildcat (2dr.)
- RBT10-9 (045163): 9 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am Maverick/Commander (4dr.), Polaris RS1, Kawasaki Teryx
- RBT10-5 (045162): 5 ft. sensor cable: Can-Am Maverick/Commander (2dr.), All ATVs and Snowmobiles
- LCD Screen - Easy to see, even when the sun is bearing down overhead.
- LED Alerts - The incorporated LED has been programmed to change colors as your belt reaches certain temperatures. Default settings are Green at less than 200 F. Yellow at 200 F. Red at 225 F. Red Strobe at 245 F. Fast Red Strobe at greater than 260 F. For maximum belt life, try to avoid temperatures in excess of 200-225 F.
- Machined from steel and aluminum. Not plastic.
- Waterproof sensor. Waterproof connections.
- Quick-Release Sensor