The skidding cone (PCA-1290) prevents logs from getting stuck in roots, stumps and other obstacles. Its shape allows it to slide along the residual trees, thus avoiding injuries during regeneration.
The 10 mm x 50 m rope allows you to reach trees where they are. The single pulley will be useful to deviate the load or to double the pulling force when the time comes. Combined with the 700-kg power offered by the winch PCW3000, you will get 1,400 kg of force!
An interesting alternative to the kit PCW5000-FK for those walking over longer distances!
Note: One (1) 60 mm x 2 m polyester anchor sling is included with the winch.
Kit Included :
- 078001: Gas-Powered Pulling Winch - Gx 35 Cc
- 078025: Molded Transport Case For Pcw3000
- 078002: Dbp Rope - 10 Mm X 50 M
- 078005: Rope Bag - Small
- 078024: Skidding Cone For Logs
- 078023: 2.1 M Choker Chain With C-Hook And Steel Rod
- 078018: Grab Hook With Latch And 3 Chain Links
- 078015: Stainless Steel Single Swing Side Snatch Block - 1 X 76 Mm
- 078013: Steel Locking Carabiner - Mbs: 25 Kn
- 078011: Polyester Sling - 60 Mm X 2 M