- SKU: KPX354017
Mitas EF07 Extreme Enduro Tire, Super Light
Save 0% Off MSRP
It is designed for the toughest competitions and conforms to the current FIM regulations in terms of design and tread depth.
- Open tread design ejects mud and loose ground that a trials tyre will not.
- Very good grip properties and slightly faster than the yellow strip version
- A spaced knob design works well in mud or sand. Tread knobs distribution and geometry are designed to offer outstanding grip and traction in both dry and wet conditions, from soft and loose terrain to hard ground.
- Meant to take the off-road terrain where conditions can be extremely tough to get traction
- The lightweight, flexible carcass with a reinforced shoulder guarantees a large contact surface and good shock-absorption. It resists tearing and cutting and is suited for tough to extreme off-road conditions; the carcass is more pliable than with the yellow stripe version.