The Kriega Overlander 60 is the ultimate hardcore off-road / Dual Sport / Enduro motorcycle pannier system, built for the toughest of adventures. Platform design accepts Kriega Overlander 15 packs and / or RotopaX fuel / water containers (sold separately). Ultra secure cam levers mount to standard 18mm pannier frames (Touratech, Metal Mule & KTM, though KTM racks may require minor modification in order to achieve a perfect fit) with quick-release for when the going gets tough.
Designed for ultra-secure off road performance. Kriega's custom 6061-T6 clamps fit to platforms in various positions to clear exhaust & bodywork (platform & attached Overlander packs or RotopaX can be removed as one block). Fixed clamps simply hook onto the lower pannier tube. Cam levers can be positioned as appropriate.
Each Overlander 60 kit includes:
- 4 x 15L Overlander pannier bags
- 2 x Overlander ADV pannier platforms
- All mounting hardware
- 1000D Dupont Cordura, 420D nylon Ripstop and Rhinotek abrasion resistant fabric construction
- Lightweight yet extremely strong
- 100% dust / waterproof Drypack construction
- Ultra-tough, double-stitched 1000D Cordura with reinforced sides
- Twin straps to compress the load, whatever the terrain
- Each bag can accommodate 1 x 1-gallon RotopaX can
- Soft bags offer adjustable pack size & flexibility on impact
- Constructed from from virtually indestructible CNC-machined LDPE
- Lightweight, but does not fatigue
- Accepts 2 x 15L Kriega Overlander bags per side (included)
- Compatible with RotopaX fuel / water containers (RotopaX cans and RotoPaX mounts are sold separately)
- Ultra-precise & secure fixture
- Easy on/off
- 6061-T6 aircraft-grade alloy & stainless construction
- 4 x 15L packs (100% waterproof, 60-liter capacity total)
- 2 x LDPE ADV platforms
- 8 x 6061-T6 cam levers
Please Note: Kriega platforms will not fit the exhaust side of Touratech Zega Pro 'Special Set' pannier racks for the BMW 1200GS, due to the frame's unusual stepped construction.