- SKU: KLI5106-001-160-001
Klim F4 Helmet
Save 45% Off MSRP
- It is more than just unmatched ventilation that makes the F4 victorious across all off-road zones. Built on a premium zonal fiber select platform, the Klim® F4 Helmet features aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar® layups to ensure premium safety standards are exceeded around the world. Comfort is enhanced by moisture-wicking comfort liner and cheek pad materials, comfort liner and cheek pad perforation, and the insane continuation of ventilation ducts and channels throughout the EPS. Klim®’s premium standards are seen in the complete F4 package. Included with every F4 Helmet is a genuine Windstopper® packable, snap-in liner to block direct wind contact while still retaining incredibly high breathability. Also, Klim® includes a snap-in breath deflector with every F4—making it a true four-season, multi-sport helmet. Removable cheek pads and liners wash easily. To put it simply: the Klim® F4 wins across the board. That’s what superior technology, premium features and Klim® ingenuity deliver. Try an F4 today and experience a new reality of comfort and performance.
- Most advanced ventilation system in motorsports.
- EPS air channels continuously introduce fresh air to inner pressure chamber network and transport heated air and excess moisture to exit ports.
- Non-intrusive eye port increases field of vision.
- Air-induction exterior ridges increase structural integrity of the helmet.
- Included Windstopper® liner is small and pocketable, snaps onto foam comfort liner to provide windproof warmth while still maintaining incredible breathability and moisture removal.
- Deluxe, soft-lined, ballistic nylon carrying bag with external zippered side pockets and end mesh stash pocket.
- Removable cheek pads.
- Air induction system supports air-craving intakes to deliver substantial air-flow and volume into ventilation system.
- Large, effective exit ports.
- Moisture-wicking comfort liner and cheek pads integrates with ventilation system and enhances cooling via airflow perforations.
- Premium construction and quality.
- Zonal fiber select construction with aerospace fiberglass, carbon fiber and Kevlar® ensure a safer helmet.
- All-weather system and comfort features.
- Adjustable snap-in breath deflector included.
- Comfort liner and cheek pads easily removable and washable.
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2010 and DOT standards.