All products shipped are tested
CDI Coil Module
- Our PeakRPM technology provides a more aggressive timing curve for increased throttle response.
- Ride at full throttle with our application-specific CDI box that raises the rev limiter by 1000 RPM.
- Enjoy fast & easy installation with our plug & play design and included dielectric connector grease.
- OEM-grade electronic components and printed circuit boards for long-term reliability and performance.
- 90% of ignition issues are caused by a faulty stator.
- Fully test ignition components before buying.
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play unit, direct fit, easy installation.
- Highest grade lamination materials
- Highest grade copper windings, resistant to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Connector included
- Back Plate included
- This CDI Module external coil fits on 1 cylinder RER models only and it doesn't fits on Tundra II 250 1998
- Ski-Doo Tundra R 2000-2005 models ; RM01227 stator has a different visual configuration than the OEM equipment, but works perfectly and exactly as a replacement part to your OEM stator.
- The only real way to test your CDI box is to swap it out with another known good unit from the same year / make / model.
- Because of this, we recommend that you rule everything else out before replacing the CDI box.