- SKU: 225800
Kimpex HD Series Regulator Fits Polaris - 225800
Save 20% Off MSRP
- Runs much cooler than the Shunt and Mosfet voltage regulator rectifier.
- Power only flows through the electrical components when the battery is charging.
- Allows the stator to have lower current flowing when not used, extending its lifetime.
- The regulator is easier to mount because it’s smaller than the OEM one.
With enhanced technology design
This product is an advanced technology that lowers operating temperatures for extended longevity and better performance than the OEM part.
The Series Voltage Regulation technology
Our Series voltage regulator brings better reliability and charging system performance.
A Series regulator is a significant upgrade over typical shunt type voltage regulators.
A shunt regulator controls battery voltage by grounding the stator coils to dissipate current as heat, rather than sending it on to the battery.
Series regulators control battery voltage by intermittently disconnecting stator coils from the regulator electronics, limiting current flow through the unit and on to the battery completely.
This results in lower regulator and stator temperatures, more accurate voltage regulation, and increased reliability of your charging system components.
Series Voltage Regulator Rectifier
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- The quality exceeds the OEM equipment
- Improved heat sink and charging capabilities
- Higher grade of electric components
- All shipped products are tested
- We even include the opposite connector (main harness side) as we know these are often melted / corroded / defective and a major cause for repetitive electrical issues.
- All item pictures are accurate, if in doubt, do not hesitate and compare our item to your original part.