Icon Airflite Freedom Spitter Helmet
You can harsh his buzz, but you can't steal his thunder. This eagle is 140 grains of fully jacketed throwing star delivering freedom with the pointed end of his spear. Revel in his patriotic red, white and blueness. Bask in the sunbursts of his mirrored on mirrored on mirrored predator chic. Birds of this feather pluck whoever.
- 4 intake vents, including a MX inspired chinbar vent, and 2 exhaust ports are coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam resulting in superior helmet venting.
- The helmet's ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most. A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
- The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
- The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up. Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22-05 (Europe) Helmet Safety Standards.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-Free Dropshield™ with exterior switch
- Quick-change Fog-Free Fliteshield™ with sideplates
- Removable molded breath deflector and chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- the Dropshield™ visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon's R.A.U. Bluetooth device
- Includes Clear & RST Bronze Fliteshield™
- Includes RST Bronze Dropshield™