- SKU: MSD-73-0024
Fly Racing Formula CP S.E. Speeder Helmet with RHEON
Save 0% Off MSRP
Be notified when this item is back in stock.Notify me
- ECE/DOT approved.
- Adaptive Impact System (AIS).
- Polycarbonate alloy shell construction produces an extremely lightweight shell with excellent penetration resistance.
- Impact Energy Cells made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low-speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
Multi-density Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Technology provides a softer EPS.Critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low-speed and high-speed impacts.
- Expanded volume EPS means strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground.
- EPS chin bar creates an additional element of impact mitigation.
- Clavicle shell relief zone creates a soft zone filled with EPS to aid in reducing clavicle injuries.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard.
- Lightweight custom visor crews and stainless steel D-rings.
- 1450 grams +/-50g (size MD/LG).
- Quick-Dry® comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of washable moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material.
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV) - When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multilple rear exhaust vents.
- Included soft fleece helmet bag.
- Optional cold weather breath guard.