Kit contains: A complete engine set of aramid paper lined clutch plates as well as pin planished steel driven plates and heavy duty clutch springs or diaphragm type springs where appropriate.
- Each kit is measured to give the perfect stack height and should only be fitted as a whole kit and not as individual plates.
- Soak clutch plates in the correct quantity of manufacturer's recommended drive case oil for a few hours before installation.
- Never use automatic transmission fluid.
- We strongly recommend that this clutch is fitted by a professionally trained mechanic.
- It is always best to fit new clutch springs at the same time as changing the clutch plates due to heat fatigue of old springs.
- Before riding your motorcycle please ensure you are comfortable with the new lever force and can easily disengage the clutch with minimal hand pressure.