- The DEI Oil Rug is designed to catch, contain and absorb oil spills under vehicles, motorcycles, around machinery, under leaking equipment, and other maintenance areas.
- They can absorb hazardous and non-hazardous materials including oil, petroleum and glycols.
- These absorbent rugs can be used to protect floors, work areas such as work benches - anywhere there’s a potential for an oil or petroleum spill or leak, and make clean up easy.
- They are constructed with an absorbent felt face, hydrophobic material and backed with a barrier layer to contain the fluids.
- The edges are sealed to keep contaminants in the rug and can absorb over 16oz of typical motor oil per square foot.
- Will not leak out
3 different sizes:
12" x 18" or 18" x 24" or 29" x 48"