- SKU: VIS7110239
Bell Race Star Flex DLX Velocity Helmet
Save 0% Off MSRP
Be notified when this item is back in stock.Notify me
Bell Race Star Flex DLX Velocity Helmet
The Bell Race Star Flex Helmet has been updated for improved comfort. The Race Star Flex is 10% lighter than its Race Star cousin and features speaker pockets plus new triple-density cheek pads for even more comfort. Constructed using the latest in carbon-fiber technology and developed through the extensive wind tunnel and track testing, the Race Star's design features a superlight 3K Carbon Shell, Raceview ergonomics for unmatched visibility and the three-layer Flex Impact Liner to manage slow, mid and high energy impacts.
The DLX indicates that a Panovision ProTint Photochromatic shield is included in the box! ProTint Photochromatic shields automatically transitions to light conditions, darkening when exposed to sunlight and clearing in low light. It eliminates the need to change between tinted and clear shields when riding in the light of day, the darkness of night and anything in between.
- The Bell Race Star Flex has a narrow neck roll opening and snug cheek pads to occlude noise and to mitigate movement at high speeds. These padded elements will conform to your unique features by a break in margin up to 20% over time as the foam compresses.
- Click here to view the Bell helmets Fit Guide
FLEX IMPACT LINER:
- Pro Star and Race Star helmets feature the Flex impact liner, a first-of-its-kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed. It does this by using three different materials at three different densities. As the impact becomes greater, higher density layers are engaged to manage energy.
- The Star features two unique profile shapes for two distinctly different types of riding. The Raceview profile used on the Pro Star and Race Star uses an orientation specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position. Conversely, the Streetview profile used for the Star is designed for a more upright, sport or touring position.
- No matter what or how you ride, one factor remains constant: the need for maximum visibility. Whether racing or going on a simple ride in the mountains, the ability to make safe head checks and see obstacles clearly is critical. The Panovision viewport in the Star offers riders additional vertical and lateral visibility over the previous Star and more traditional viewports. This allows the rider to see better in a tight or tucked position and make safer lane changes and head-checks.
VIRUS Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner:
- The Pro Star and Race Star feature the most technically advanced liner on the market. Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk. CoolJade fabric from Virus has been infused with recycled jade to create a natural cooling effect. The ultra-wicking construction combined with CoolJade infused yarn decreases your skin surface temperature up to 10° F - keeping you comfortable, dry and cool.
3K CARBON SHELL:
- The proven 3K carbon fiber on the Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet.
MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEKPADS:
- It allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheek pads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- 10% lighter weight than Race Star
- Panovision Raceview Viewport
- Panovision ProTint Photochromatic face shield included
- Flex Impact Liner
- 3K Carbon Shell
- Triple-density cheek pads
- Virus Cool Jade Mesh Liner
- Magnefusion cheek pads
- Field tested and developed by working with professional riders on the track
- Optimized aerodynamics using Bell's state-of-the-art wind tunnel, the Bell Star's aerodynamics have been fine-tuned with advanced riding simulations
- 6 EPS and 5 shell sizes allow a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Speaker pockets
- Zippered helmet bag included
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2020 and DOT certifications