The Antigravity V-10 is our lastest creation for the XPS (Extreme Power Series) models of batteries. Dedicated to one thing, extreme starting performance in the smallest, lightest package possible!
This is the smallest battery most powerful Motorsport battery in the WORLD in this size format! At a miniscule 5.8" Length x 3.4" Depth and 3.75" hieght (to the top of the terminals) this battery can rip start V-Twin motors up to 135 Cubic Inches, or High Compression V8 Racing motors!!! It only weighs 3.5 pounds yet is as powerful as lead/acid batteries that are over 4 TIMES larger and weigh 25 pounds more. It is also HALF the size of our competitors lithium batteries. The V-10 has almost the same power as our 24-Cell battery but at a much lower price point.
This battery is designed for MASSIVE power in the most compact format available. It DOES NOT have as much capacity of some of our larger batteries but for pure starting performance and weight and size savings nothing anywhere compares.
The Antigravity V-10 is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DAILY DRIVER TOURING VEHICLES! It has a smaller capacity than recommended for vehicles with extra accessories. The use of this battery is mainly for Custom large V-Twin Motors where motor starting is the intended benefit, or for RACE vehicles where the intended use is starting. If you have a larger many accessories on your vehicle we recommend the Antigravity YTX12-20 or YTX12-24 which offer more capacity. If you have a bare bones V-Twin or a stripped down Race Car this is the battery.
- The Smallest, Lightest and Most Powerful battery ever made for Motorsports in this size-
- So Powerful it can easily start high compression Race Use V8 Motors or large V-Twin motors up to 135 Cubic inches
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off...such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc...)
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with large all brass terminal design.
- 1.5-Year Warranty----check manufactures website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- Race use for Drag Bikes, Sport Bikes, Race Cars, Sand and Off-Road performance Vehicles
- Regular use battery for Off-Road only PerformanceVehicles like Sand Rails, Trucks and Rally Cars, etc
- 680Cranking Amps
- USA SIZE(LxWxH) 5.8" x 3.4" x 3.75" (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 3.5 lbs oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH) 148mm x 87mm x 95mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT ---g
**A $5.00 SHIPPING FEE WILL BE APPLIED**